Select a University
Create your University Ranking
Includes cut-off marks
and registration fees 2015/2016
of Spanish Universities 2016
Teaching, Research and Technological Development
- U-Ranking 2016. Synthetic Indicators of Spanish Universities
- U-Ranking 2015. Synthetic Indicators of Spanish Universities
- Cuentas de la Educación en España 2000-2013: Recursos, gastos y resultados
- La formación y el empleo de los jóvenes españoles: trayectoria reciente y escenarios futuros
- Universidad, universitarios y productividad en España
- Rankings ISSUE 2014. Synthetic Indicators of Spanish Universities
- Rankings ISSUE 2013. Indicadores sintéticos de las universidades españolas
Knowledge is the key
The U-Ranking Project, carried out by the BBVA Foundation and the Ivie, provides ideas and materials to help build the future of society and examines the following areas that are crucial for progress:
- Knowledge, because it is the foundation for the future of society.
- Science, because new discoveries push the boundaries of human knowledge.
- Growth, because income and employment determine opportunities and well-being.
- Competition, because efficiency and specialization are the driving force behind markets and a tool to achieve sustainable development.
- Capitalization, because investing in physical and human capital improves productivity.
- Trust, because cooperation is needed to control the cost of maintaining current complex societies.
- Quality, because an ongoing effort to deliver better outcomes is needed to maintain the quality achieved.
- Citizenship, because citizen participation in community life is the key to social progress.